It’s August! Somehow…! This month’s meta post brings the news that we are looking for mods!
done a little reshuffling internally, we have five teams that look
after different aspects of ToR and our monthly metas will also feature
an update from one of the groups going forwards.
- Welcome - welcoming new volunteers and giving feedback on transcriptions
- User - community management via Discord
- Development - bot development
- Admin - the nonprofit side of the organisation
- Engagement - looking for ways to improve volunteer and sub partner relationships
the first time ever, we are proactively seeking mods - specifically for
our welcome team, greeting new volunteers as they join and providing
feedback on their first transcriptions. This is incredibly important
because a prompt response is a volunteer's first meeting with our team
and we want it to be a pleasant one.
identified some gaps in our modding abilities, mostly because everyone
needs to sleep sometime! We’re generally looking for mods to cover the
Asia / Oceania and Europe / Africa timezones, but even if your time zone
doesn't match what we're looking for right now, we suggest you apply
anyway as we look at applications on a rolling basis and needs change!
Things to remember:
Please use this form to apply. Let us know if you have any questions!